About PLENG LTD
PLENG Limited is incorporated under the Companies Act (Cap. 486) laws of Kenya. We are registered and licensed under all relevant regulatory and professional bodies to offer a set of Engineering Consultancy services; some of them include; Civil & Structural Engineering, Urban & Regional Planning, Environmental impact assessment and audits Among other. With experts in the numerous engineering disciplines, we blend staff resources to address a project’s specific range of design requirements. This ability has led to better management, cost efficiencies, and a more elegant, technically sound solution.
For over a decade now, we have earned a reputation by offering a wide range of excellent Engineering consultancy services local (private and government) and International Market. We strive to maintain the highest standards while exceeding client’s expectations at all levels. We not only honor commitments but are known for meeting tough deadlines while delivering nothing but the best. We aim to create a responsive client relationship that allows us to meet and even exceed the goals of each of our projects.
We are well known for our innovation and by collaborating successfully with our customers, designers, sub-contractors, other consultants as well as suppliers; we have been able to provide a more specialized level of services. We are continuously evolving and understand the different aspects of delivering high-value Engineering & Construction and complex projects. Through highly qualified & innovative personnel with vast experience in various diverse fields, PLENG offers quality & timely services adhering to client’s specifications within the confines of the local and international standards. The company is led by a team of hardworking visionary directors who are registered and licensed to practice by the relevant regulatory and professional institutions like;
- Engineering Registration Board (ERB
- Institute of Engineers of Kenya (IEK)
- Physical Planners Registration Board (PPRB
- National Environment Management Authority (NEMA)
- Kenya Institute of Planners(KIP)
- Institute of Construction Project Managers of Kenya (ICPMK)
With hundreds of successful projects under our belt, we can proudly say that we are one of the most trusted Engineering Consultants in Kenya undertaking both domestic and international market. The growth and success of our Company can be traced back to our culture of always doing what is in the best interest of our clients. Our leadership exemplifies the same philosophy every day, across the board, whether working with clients, subcontractors, industry contacts, or other team members.
Quality Policy Statement
At PLENG Limited we are dedicated to providing quality Consultancy services in various Engineering disciplines including Civil and Structural Engineering, Urban and Regional planning, Construction Project Management, Health and Safety Environment, Environmental Impact Assessment and Audits among others.
We are also committed to consistently provide quality services that meet and satisfy customer needs. We have a desire to provide great value to our clients through the provision of excellent services that comply with all governing statutory requirements and give value for money. In pursuit of this commitment we aim to:-
- Continually improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System in line with global standards;
- Establish, implement, and review the quality objectives regularly;
- Communicate the quality policy to all employees; and
- Ensure the policy is reviewed regularly for continued suitability.
We Strive to provide quality services
- To remain the best service provider in Engineering and Built Environment
- To provide quality and timely services through provision of effective, Efficient and Economical Solutions
- To continuously improve the quality of Services to our customers through collective lessons and Knowledge acquired from past experiences coupled with the use of advanced tools and Equipment.
In today's market, as clients find opportunities in new sectors, it's crucial to be versatile, ready and able to meet their changing needs.